Ordering online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tcal01

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have no experience ordering online but I'm pretty sure that I will have to do it in the future. Do u guys have any tips?

Not sure what you mean...ordering online in general or ordering fish? For fish you just want to be careful and make sure the seller is reputable and that their stock is healthy. There's no way to know for sure of course but if it's a site like Aquabid you can check the seller rating/feedback and see what others have said. People like Severum Mama and HN1 sell fish on this site and they are awesome -- their fish are always healthy and they come highly recommended.

Order from a reputable source.. whether it's an individual or a business. Obviously, ordering online could mean a lot... I assume you don't mean pizza. Whether it's fish or dry goods, the same applies... feedback/reputation is very important. If it's fish, make sure you're not paying ridiculous shipping fees, as it's only about $12 for most orders using priority mail (I guess the same would apply for dry goods, though it's not usually as big of an issue).

I agree, and I will add to check for a place that guarantees live, delivery. Guarantees beyond that are good too, but live delivery is important. The only place I have ever ordered fish stuff from is people from this site, and I have been very happy with the results.

Back
Top Bottom