Peacock gudgeon or gardneri killifish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

_skyla_

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm trying to decide which to choose I would like a pair of either one to go in my 17.5g with Pygmy corys and guppys. Has any one had any experience with either one that they can share with me ? Or what would be a better choice and why?

I think I'm leaning towards the peacock gudgeons they are so cute!

Edit: ahh I can't decide my partner reckons go the killi fish. I suppose it's going to come down to what's more suited to my tank setup. Anyone ? I'd love some help in making the final decision

Personally I love the look of the peacock gobys. As long as they have a cave/ hiding places and fit your water stats, I vote peacock! (Note, I am biased since I'm planning on getting some soon!)

Gardneri killifish are very small i have had a few they don't need a big tank and seem to like the water level low with some floating plants around the surface

So I've decided on the peacock gudgeons and they are out of stock everywhere! I asked my LFS to let me know when they get more in about 2 weeks ago so hopefully I won't be waiting much longer. Does anyone have any advice on keeping these guys happy and healthy ?

Back
Top Bottom