Petco prices annoys me....i need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sholi

Aquarium Advice Activist
So i look at petco's prices for fish, but they're never specific on the price ranges. I've been lookiong at petsmart instead then. So i was wondering whoever has been to petco knows how much these fish costs.

-how much do
~hi fin platties cost?
~dwarf gouramis
~ghost shrimps?

Thank you, i was comparing whether which store had a a better price range.

Thank you very much :D

alLexX said:
not at mine,ghost shrimp are a dollar:( cheapest i can get them is 75cents,and i dont even have a petco

That's nuts!!! I guess prices differ depending on where you live. Go check out the stores would be your best bet.

So i look at petco's prices for fish, but they're never specific on the price ranges. I've been lookiong at petsmart instead then. So i was wondering whoever has been to petco knows how much these fish costs.

-how much do
~hi fin platties cost?
~dwarf gouramis
~ghost shrimps?

Thank you, i was comparing whether which store had a a better price range.

Thank you very much :D

My Petco caries HiFin Variatus at times, which are very similar to a HiFin platy but I like them better..they cost $2.99.
Dwarf gouramis are $7.99 but go on sale often for atleast $2 off.
Ghost shrimps I believe they sell for $.50

I would just check Petco.com ;)

Doesn't petco have price match? When I bought my biocube, an employee helped me out by putting price match on it and I paid $60 less than I would have normally paid. Idk if this applies with fish though...

Mine price matches any local competitor. They won't match anything online, even petco.com.

I've gone to petco in the past and have picked up ghost shrimp, they are .33 a piece at petsmart and I told them about it and asked if they match and they said that they'd call and they matched it. I like going to petco because they have adoption fish there, my sister picked up a zebra pleco for $3.00.

Off topic posts have been deleted. If you wish to talk about varieties of fish, etc.. please start a new thread. In case anyone has forgotten, this thread is asking for approximate prices of certain fish. Please keep it that way

Back
Top Bottom