pic of my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
actually, I had a lava rock so pourous that it floated for several minutes. After thrashing it around for a bit it sunk though.

well i saw bags of lava rock at home depot.. some were cubes but some were irrecgular and my husband said they floated.. thats why i didn't buy them.

Small pieces may float, but the larger pieces that they sell at the lfs don't. Well, at least mine never have. But be sure to clean them thoroughly before adding them to the tank. They can kick up alot of dust.

??? must've missed that.. anyway i would think that they would sink no matter what size.. ill buy a bag and see!!! I could silicone them together and build caves and stuff to mix in with my limestone/flint rocks.

I like the mar*j*** looking floating plant. It looks nice. Plus the fish look great too, good luck with your tank and yeah sand would look great, however, your tank is just one of the few tanks I have seen where no gravel actually looks good, probaly better than having gravel. So to do that in my opinion is great, even gravel has it benefits. Anyways, good luck with whatever you happen to choose to do!!!! Later.

Back
Top Bottom