Plant ferts???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

_skyla_

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just wanted some info on what else I could add to my tank ferts wise. It's my 41gallon tank, the lighting is just a single 30w day grow bulb 6500k if I remember correctly in a T8 fixture. I'm currently dosing with seachem flourish comprehensive and use API root tabs. I going to switch to seachem root tabs. I have just started dosing seachem exel to try and get rid of some black beard algae. I'm on doing a half dose of the exel daily as i have valls and don't want them to melt on me. Can I add seachem iron and potassium aswell as the exel and comprehensive ? Will this do the plants any good?

Just wanted some info on what else I could add to my tank ferts wise. It's my 41gallon tank, the lighting is just a single 30w day grow bulb 6500k if I remember correctly in a T8 fixture. I'm currently dosing with seachem flourish comprehensive and use API root tabs. I going to switch to seachem root tabs. I have just started dosing seachem exel to try and get rid of some black beard algae. I'm on doing a half dose of the exel daily as i have valls and don't want them to melt on me. Can I add seachem iron and potassium aswell as the exel and comprehensive ? Will this do the plants any good?

You have an extremely low light tank, just use flourish and exel, you don't need to worry about ferts too much.

Back
Top Bottom