Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's aweful man. I have a similar injury that is sensitive to barometric pressure changes. nothing like migraines, they're horrible, feel better bro!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks for the kind words, brooks. I've gotten as used to it as one can. Luckily I've got a great girlfriend that takes good care of me in those times. She's awesome. Ill get in GO mode here in a bit. Then itll be update galore.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sry for disappearing. A few yrs back i got stabbed in the face getting out of my car. Guy tried to mug me.... Long story short, when major weather shifts happen i get insane migraines. Im gonna eat, have some coffee, n smoke. Then i should be abt 50%. Ill do updates and pics in a few.

No apologies necessary bruh!
Take it easy...

sit in silence...

MissGurnus got kicked in the knee by a horse when she was a teenager, now she can barely stand from the pain sometimes when the pressure changes. Still not as bad as a migraines though. Hope you feel better!

Got some angelfish moved to a holding Tank today. Our clubs fall auction is coming up, and i wanna get a jump on getting ready for it. These guys like their 75gl waiting room, lol. Pinoy blues and ghost blue platinums.
These are the pinoys

The platinums

They look nice Poppa! So they are waiting to be traded in for something else or to be bred?

I like those platinums!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Nils - to be Sold at our areas club auction.
Fishobs- thank you.

What is going on with these guys??
How long you keep them in the 5?
:confused:

I got 2 good spawns in a 5 right now!!!
3-4 days free swimming.:angel:
They are very active.
I'm stoked because I really think it is ram season!:dance:

I was only going to put them in a 5 cause my 10gls were full. But i moved the first GBR spawn to a 20gl as they're starting juvie stage ( I noticed the lil black spot coming in). That opened a 10gl for those eggs. Today it looks like they've hatched and are lil egg sacs with tails n eyes, lol. Not sure how many there are yet. Ill get a better count in a few days. It was about the smallest spawn ive seen out of rams before. So not that many eggs to begin with( abt 50 or less). Looked like i only had a couple turn white... So we'll see. Im pretty sure it was this EBR femalesfirst set of eggs.

I finally got the blyxa inone of my 20L. I originally wanted to put it in the 40L In my bedroom, but not quite enough to get the 4ft blyxa hedge i wanted. So in the 20 it went. Now it's a sea of blyxa and downoi that leads to a limno aromatica forest.

Those are really, really beautiful plants!

I have a question about your angelfish, btw. One of mine has basically halted in growth; one of his eyes seems raised- not the eye itself but the eye socket, if that makes sense; and on the same side as that, he always holds his pelvic fin up, uneven with the other one on the other side. He seems fine otherwise, but I'm wondering if it's anything you've seen in your other pinoy blues.

Those are really, really beautiful plants!

I have a question about your angelfish, btw. One of mine has basically halted in growth; one of his eyes seems raised- not the eye itself but the eye socket, if that makes sense; and on the same side as that, he always holds his pelvic fin up, uneven with the other one on the other side. He seems fine otherwise, but I'm wondering if it's anything you've seen in your other pinoy blues.

I have not. Post some pics for me on your thread and ill check it out.

Those are some nice blues, if I could find a more silver type with the blue, I'd be all over them.

Thanks man. Its hard to get pics to show just how blue these are. Even these pics dont quite do them justice.

Firing people just plain out sucks. Not only do you have to FIRE someone, But then youve gotta do all their work til ya get another chef hired. Blah blah blah.... Gotta get to the fish. So im just getting home to see what my lovely fish have been up to while poppa was away, lol. 13 hr days could make raising spawns rather challenging for a few weeks.

Firing people just plain out sucks. Not only do you have to FIRE someone, But then youve gotta do all their work til ya get another chef hired. Blah blah blah.... Gotta get to the fish. So im just getting home to see what my lovely fish have been up to while poppa was away, lol. 13 hr days could make raising spawns rather challenging for a few weeks.

Hey Poppa, if you had to fire that dude, you were doing his job anyways!!![emoji22]
By the way, come on KC ....represent the American League and beat those METS...[emoji6]

Clem.

Yes, Clem... you are very correct. I was told to let him go. This one wasn't my call. It came from the big heads that be in other states. I tried to save him, but he just wouldn't listen.hows your angels, my friend?

Hey Poppa, if you had to fire that dude, you were doing his job anyways!!![emoji22]
By the way, come on KC ....represent the American League and beat those METS...[emoji6]

Clem.

NOOOO let's go Mets! DH is a dumb rule, NL is real baseball ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom