Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All registered for the auction.... Whew. Lots of stuff goin out the door. Gotta make way for the new plans...

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's a shame. Could've tethered your computer to your phone for Internet. Works well, if your comp can pick up wireless. Your phone is capable of wireless printing as well, if you have access to a printer set up for it. What was that convo about nerds again? Heh.

No worries, I'm tech support. Ent skurred. Anyway, glad you got the reg sorted. Don't forget to get pictures!

Or you could just drop all those goodies off over here. [emoji12]

I will have to try and pick up a few items at the auction I guess.

I want to go to the auction! Skype me in there? Too bad I spent all my fish money on surprise acquisitions.... ;)

Sini just grab a quick flight and come join in the fun! From the list of what all is going to be there it should be a great auction.

Sini just grab a quick flight and come join in the fun! From the list of what all is going to be there it should be a great auction.

I don't have any more money for fish stuff, let alone for a flight! Gotta get my own aquarium society going up here and start my own auctions. Would you believe there's NOTHING around here as far as aquarium societies?

I don't have any more money for fish stuff, let alone for a flight! Gotta get my own aquarium society going up here and start my own auctions. Would you believe there's NOTHING around here as far as aquarium societies?

That is a bummer. The club here is awesome. Great source of info, supplies and cool fish. The next auction is in the spring (March I think). Time to start saving for a road trip. [emoji106]

HAAS for life... Spent an hour talkin to mikey yesterday, yaganyonak! Cant wait to see ya there brother.

Hopefully I can get everything ready before its time to go. I lost a bunch of shingles off the roof last night in the wind storm and the washing machine went out, so I will be scrambling between now and then to get everything bagged up, labeled and ready to go (plus the budget will be a little tighter after the repair jobs are done). Such is life.

I am excited to see what all you have to bring. It should be a really good turnout.

Peacocks, angels, guppies, snails' plants, etc... Im just gonna start bagging til i run out of time, lol.

Good morning, fine people of AA. GD its cold out der. 25 degrees this morn... Gotta get the plants inside. Lol

BIG auction tomorrow. Changes are a waiting. Sooo stoked.

Itll get to almost 70... Just a chilly morning.

So now that the peacocks are all spoken for.... Heres an idear of what im thinkin for this 150 discus tank. Might still back out and go with black sand... What ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom