Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky duck. I'm getting clobbered over here...wish I had time for fish stuff. Where are you located poppa?

If i had money to fly down, eat, and buy a few fish. Id be down in a heart beat

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Better watch your heart in my heat. It's going to be in the low 80s again next week once we get rid of this minor cold front coming through today. A minor inconvenience we have to deal with here in FL. It will be shorts & tee shirt weather again on Monday. :brows::whistle: :lol:

Absolutely agree with sini! If you do decide to come let us know when and what time and we'll get you from the air port/drop you off :D just give us a couple days notice :)

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

Better watch your heart in my heat. It's going to be in the low 80s again next week once we get rid of this minor cold front coming through today. A minor inconvenience we have to deal with here in FL. It will be shorts & tee shirt weather again on Monday. :brows::whistle: :lol:

It was rather chilly today...still rocking shorts and a t shirt..I have the feeling I will be doing so for the rest of December...glad that it will be back to normal next week

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I will say... whilst doing fish tank stuff tomorrow turn on the University of Kansas Jayhawks men's basketball game. My city, the team, & the university will be trying to break a guinness book world record of largest gathering of ugly christmas sweaters. Should be a great laugh. Here's what The Jayhawks will wear for the game.

I'm in for a 75 degree Christmas here in North Carolina. And today is the coldest it's been in weeks at 43 and wind chill

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm in for a 75 degree Christmas here in North Carolina. And today is the coldest it's been in weeks at 43 and wind chill

It's been a record warm 50 degrees lately up here :lol: Poppa I'd check that out but I don't have cable! Is it online anywhere?

Big cogs movin big thoughts in my head..... DISCUS.... If im going to go for this on a hardcore scale... Then why not go head first.... Im thinking of buying 5 strains... 12 of each strain. Breeder in Malaysia will do wholesale for me at that big an order. Hmmmm.....

A little late to say everything is looking freaking awesome man. Stoked to see how your projects turn out. Did you let go of those last few peacock females?

I had to, brother. I needed there space for incoming project discus.

I will say... whilst doing fish tank stuff tomorrow turn on the University of Kansas Jayhawks men's basketball game. My city, the team, & the university will be trying to break a guinness book world record of largest gathering of ugly christmas sweaters. Should be a great laugh. Here's what The Jayhawks will wear for the game.

That...is trul ugly..and I thought the Patriots Beanies were hideous...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You, andy, CB.... Anyone who'll have me. Maybe Go tour some hatcheries by myself. Theres one im dying to see in chicago.

What's this hatchery in my backyard? I bet my friend has been there. Let me know so I can ask him and get the low down..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Ive been thinkin abt taking 3-4 "day trips" to visit people and see fish stores. Just buy 1 day air tickets.

You, andy, CB.... Anyone who'll have me. Maybe Go tour some hatcheries by myself. Theres one im dying to see in chicago.

Not much to do up here right now but we'd be thrilled to have you!

There might not be much to here either, so we would just have to party till we passed out or the plane left????(y):dance::brows::whistle:
We could /can talk fish anytime bro!

It's been a record warm 50 degrees lately up here :lol: Poppa I'd check that out but I don't have cable! Is it online anywhere?

It's been record cold here and the record c snow fall here as well for the past two years and it's supposed to be new record cold and snowfall this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom