Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. None of them have got tall but that's fine for the ram tank. There's enough to absolutely stuff it, even with my professor taking half!

Ive been following along with your thread in silence because quite frankly im learning so much without saying jack. All you guys have so much experience and knowledge that really just leaves my brain like a pile of lasagna. Really like what you goin on here poppa. And im also lurking other members that i see posting here.

Good stuff.

- St Charles Almendras Geraldizo

Ive been following along with your thread in silence because quite frankly im learning so much without saying jack. All you guys have so much experience and knowledge that really just leaves my brain like a pile of lasagna. Really like what you goin on here poppa. And im also lurking other members that i see posting here.

Good stuff.

Lol, I feel the same. Like these guys are amazing at keeping fish while I'm over here bairly maintaining and keeping discus and other harder fish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Good stuff.

Stop lurking thats no fun, be involved in the convo and ask questions. I'm sure atleast one of us can answer it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Mmmmmm lasagna...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1452655200289.jpg
    1452655200289.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 78
Yeah, there's dummies like me posting in here! The way to become an expert is to talk to the experts until everyone thinks you must be one too ;)

First wholesale order of frisbees is being picked out right now.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

OH YEAH! How's that going!!!

So much fun deciding what of the 27 strains i want...... Oh god i need to breathe..... So much discus.... So lil time....... Im in heaven..... Thank heaven for lil discus... Excited Bull in a china shop. Yaaaaaaaaaaay

I want to see these discus you are looking at, i want more lol. Only had them for about a month and a half now but the colors available are more like saltwater then fresh.

100+ assin snails.... Assassinville has sploded. This is just from cleaning half of a 20L Assasin breeding tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom