Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a silly question...how long until you see baby snails and at what size? I thought I read it could be up to six months. I'm hoping I have some but never seen any.

With mine I see babies after 2-3 months, though lately I have not seen any eggs which worries me

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I just wanna say thanks to ALL of you. My time here at AA is what it is because of you guys....... Keep being awesome friends.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Probably a silly question...how long until you see baby snails and at what size? I thought I read it could be up to six months. I'm hoping I have some but never seen any.

I just got my snails 2 weeks ago and I have eggs everywhere. Don't know when the explosion will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks missy G...

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings fellow AA members.

Staff have spent a great deal of time removing and or editing posts from this thread which violate the Community Rules (CR) of Aquarium Advice. All members should have read the CR since they agreed to the CR upon joining. That said, just in case you missed reading through them here is the link

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/misc.php?do=sknetwork&page=rules

Please read them if you have any possible question as to what they say.

PLEASE refrain from chit chat, getting off topic and discussion of moderator actions, etc. these are violations of the CR. There is a Chat room for talking fish, and PM if something doesn't fit into a thread.

Everyone subscribed here has been officially warned, and point violations will be given if this happens on this thread or anywhere else you post to on threads.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.

If you need to go back and edit a post somewhere, please do it.

Aquarium Advice is a wonderful community of fish (and invert) loving members and let's do our best to make it a great place to be.

Really thank you all for your valuable contributions and care for the AA members. Let's be a happy family.

Congratulations to Poppa for his becoming THE Kansas distributor for those special Discus. That is something we can be happy about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom