Question about water additives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AngelFishGirl

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Might be the dumbest question I've asked yet.

Prime and API stress coat+

They both do the same but SC+ says it reduces stress in the fish and Prime does not. Wondering if that's a separate chemical or if it's just saying that because of what the product does.

If it does, should I be dosing half and half? Or adding a tiny bit of stress coat with my prime? Or is that a really bad idea?

Stupid question. Lol just want to make sure I can make my fish as happy and healthy as can be.

Might be the dumbest question I've asked yet.

Prime and API stress coat+

They both do the same but SC+ says it reduces stress in the fish and Prime does not. Wondering if that's a separate chemical or if it's just saying that because of what the product does.

If it does, should I be dosing half and half? Or adding a tiny bit of stress coat with my prime? Or is that a really bad idea?

Stupid question. Lol just want to make sure I can make my fish as happy and healthy as can be.

Just the Prime will be fine! It is very confusing when you first start just remember the only dumb question is the question unasked :)

Hahaha thanks well unfortunately i'm not exactly a newbie i was just confused on that and just wanted to clarify.

If your worried your fish are stressing turn the lights off. I usually do my water changes in the afternoon right before lights out. I think it's more of a marketing ploy

Back
Top Bottom