Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Strange for sure, for all of them to hunger strike. Sounds like a barometric shift. Not alarming though. Got any weather shifts coming?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

Other than a lot of rain today nothing of substance in the forecast

Edit: rain tomorrow night too I guess

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

Yeah, that must be it- got a huge rainfall today. But all the babies are continuing to pig out so that's good. They all look fine otherwise. If it keeps up I'll start to worry but for now I'll try to relax, emphasis on "try" :lol:

Yeah wee lil ones dont know any better. Havent developed their instincts. Eat, swim, poo... Repeat.

Everyone is eating again this morning, fish gods must have accepted my plea... hail poseidon!

More angelfish wigglers! Fairly small batch, and a lot of dead eggs, so I'm going to let Ron and Valerie keep their next batch of fry for sure and try to pamper them a little more.

Rams look like they might spawn again!

Great to hear that!

sounds like you need to take advantage of the Petco $1 per gallon sale:)

Sorry I'm a MTS promoter, hahaha!

I was told there is a gallon dollar sale going on currently...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I was told there is a gallon dollar sale going on currently...

I don't think so, not here at least. There's a $40 10 gallon kit which is the sort of thing I'd normally be all over but we're running out of space to put tanks. We're gonna replace our bins with 10 gallon tanks, get a new 10 gallon to replace the quarantine tank that leaked, and then put the 40 breeders on a double stand in the only chunk of fish tank real estate left... At least until Collin is old enough to be trusted with his own tanks in his room ;)

Well we can't get the tanks until we save a little more, or until we get some fish big enough to sell, either way probably another month at least. Hopefully $/gallon lasts that long!

I'd go for Premium. Ken sounds like he knows what he's doing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

IIRC, Poppa, bandit, or Andy use Ken's food. Maybe pop into Mr Sager's wiggler thread and ask him if he is familiar with the first one you listed there.

Jesse

NLS, Cobalt, Kens, Omega one....

Blackworms, Brine Shrimp, Blood Worms, my own discus food i make.

Thats my great 8

Yeah Ken's great and cheap. I got a variety of pellets from him, 1-1.5 mm is the perfect size in case your wondering.

My angelfish have a strong preference for flakes it seems? I have NLS pellets but they seem to eat flakes much more vigorously, which is why I'm looking for a high quality flake for the angelfish in particular.

Maybe your pellets are expired....

I had that happen to me once, and as soon as I bought a new kind they all started eating it again. Cory catfish, danios, skirt tetras still ate it but the other fish didn't...

My angels eat all sizes of pellets really are pigs!

How many angelfish fry batches do you have?

Do the Rams eat the nls pellets?

My angelfish have a strong preference for flakes it seems? I have NLS pellets but they seem to eat flakes much more vigorously, which is why I'm looking for a high quality flake for the angelfish in particular.

My angels seem to prefer flakes against pellets when I had tetra flakes they'd go straight for ten instead of the hikari pellets

Back
Top Bottom