Some people have no clue...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redfisher1139

Aquarium Advice Freak
I posted an ad to get a few of my fish a new home, because they are outgrowing my tank (they were some of my first fish from before I had a clue.) I got this email back from someone who wanted them and he was kind enough to tell me he had a 10 gallon. Well, I replied back that a 10 gallon was far too small for the fish I listed, and this is the ignorant reply I got back:

i have a sordtail, a redtail shark, 2 guppies, a mickey mouse pallty, a turbo snail and a frog, so no i have room.

In a message dated 1/19/2011 11:56:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, writes:
Sorry, but 10 gal is way to small for these guys.

On 1/19/2011 11:44 PM, wrote:

Hello i am intersted in the fish, we have a 10 gal tank set up. wen is the best time we can pick them up?

Actually, that's the whole series of emails. The fish I listed were 2 eclipse catfish, an albino rainbow shark, a rainbow shark, and a buenos aires tetra. Not counting the tetra, the smallest of the fish is the albino rainbow at 4". How can someone really be that clueless?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol!!. Ya gotta laught. Now that some funny [moderator edit] right there! in the words of larry the cable guy!

Fishman

lol, same thing happened to me when I wanted to get rid of my huge fish. I had one tin foil barb and two irridesent sharks in a 55 gallon. They were like 8 inches or more each. I had people wanting to put them in 30 gallon tanks. One guy seemed promising, but he was from 100 miles away and never came to get them. In the end, I found an old co worker that loves caring for fish and she put them in her 75 gallon. (I know not too much bigger, but at least they were in good hands in a bigger tank)

Back
Top Bottom