Speaking of FAMA......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CiRXSi

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm looking into subscribing to an aquarium magazine. I just read a post about FAMA. I want to get one that has a wide variety of product reviews, articles, tips, and all that interesting jazz. I only have FW, and of course want at least 50% of my info to be about that, but I have no problem learning about a little SW too. So my magazine doesn't have to be a FW only magazine. Any suggestions? What's your favorite??

I know there was just a several page post in the lounge within the last month all about the different magazines. Who reads what and why. But for the life of me I can't find it. And the search function isn't helping me at all. Hopefully someone can find it! :?

-brent

From what I have read of it, I like FAMA and TFH (Tropical Fish Hobbyist). In TFH this month they have a "celebration of cichlids." :D

Yup, that's it. Thanks smilla. I was searching for "favorite magazine" but it's "best magazine." Much appreciated.

Check out that thread CiRXSi

-brent

Back
Top Bottom