starter fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup i have it on the used protein skimmer i got. It just looks annoying, but im over
It

Okay cool. Now, what fish did you want again? Do you know what type of tetras you like, and what centerpiece you like?

Mumma.of.two said:
I love dwarf gouramis. They can be a sensitive though.

Maybe, but mine survived the fish-in tank cycle... (I got it because of being uninformed by my pet-store)

Is i agree, neons are lunch to angel fish and possibly gourmis. I think the phantom tetras and gourmis, or an angel fish would be cool! Ya you could get a dojo loach, they dont get too big

If u want an active fish I would stay away from the dwarf gourami. They are very pretty but not as active as other fish and they are extremely prone to sickness...

o so is there a freshwater pufferfish that isn't to sensitive i want to get one because my nephew loves them, and are they compatible with tetras?

KPCustoms said:
o so is there a freshwater pufferfish that isn't to sensitive i want to get one because my nephew loves them, and are they compatible with tetras?

No they arent compatible, except for the south american puffer. That is the only one i think might work in more of a community...

Back
Top Bottom