Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Besides a community tank, what would you guys reccomend? I may just get a 29 for my guppies and do something different with this. So give me some ideas please!

Could I do this stocking-
4- Yellow Peacocks
4- Sunshine Peacocks
2- Red Peacocks
2- Blue Peacocks
What else could go with these fish?

emerald76 said:
Could I do this stocking-
4- Yellow Peacocks
4- Sunshine Peacocks
2- Red Peacocks
2- Blue Peacocks
What else could go with these fish?

You can do more peacocks or haps and you may get away with peaceful to some mild aggressive mbuna. As in yellow labs, afra cobue Orange back or yellow fin mbamba to name a few.

Thanks everyone! Im not a fan of OB peacocks which is why I didn't include them. I like yellow labs, so I'm thinking maybe 3 of them, but not sure on anything else

4- Yellow Peacocks
4- Sunshine Peacocks
2- Red Peacocks
2- Blue Peacocks
3- Yellow Labs
Could I do 2-3 Dragon Bloods and/or some type of pleco,syno cat, or featherfin squeaker?

emerald76 said:
4- Yellow Peacocks
4- Sunshine Peacocks
2- Red Peacocks
2- Blue Peacocks
3- Yellow Labs
Could I do 2-3 Dragon Bloods and/or some type of pleco,syno cat, or featherfin squeaker?

Sure you can but what are you calling a yellow peacock? A sunshine peacock is yellow its my avatar picture. beautiful fish by the way :)

Are the red and blue your talking about a Aulonocara hansbaenschi?

Andrew McFadden said:
Sure you can but what are you calling a yellow peacock? A sunshine peacock is yellow its my avatar picture. beautiful fish by the way :)

Are the red and blue your talking about a Aulonocara hansbaenschi?

I know nothing about peacocks or mbuna so I assume I messed up somewhere- going by liveaquaria

emerald76 said:
I know nothing about peacocks or mbuna so I assume I messed up somewhere- going by liveaquaria

Ok ill go check it out ;) if you do an all male peacock tank you'll be soo happy I promise. But you should up those numbers more especially on the labs

I think their yellow peacock is the sunshine peacock but I could be wrong cause there are others that look a lot like it. I would aim for all male peacocks and then do 5 female yellow labs and one male.

Back
Top Bottom