Stocking Help/ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greater-Ajax

Aquarium Advice Regular
So, will be going in to the store to get more fish for my 10 gallon. Currently have 3 zebra danios ( one jump the tank) and a Kuhli loach. Will be getting 1 or 2 more loach..

Was wondering if I could put a male betta in with them? if not, any suggestions...nothing that will out grow the tank or is overly expensive/rare.

i would upgrade to at least a 20 gallon long. it'll keep your danios from jumping and give those kuhlis some growout space. then i'd say go ahead and add 3 more danios and 2 more loaches. you can definitely add a betta to that list in a 20, along with maybe a pair of platys. :)

i would upgrade to at least a 20 gallon long. it'll keep your danios from jumping and give those kuhlis some growout space. then i'd say go ahead and add 3 more danios and 2 more loaches. you can definitely add a betta to that list in a 20, along with maybe a pair of platys. :)

I just got this tank, and can not afford to upgrade right now.. but he decided to jump when I was trying to clean. sorry, did not make that clear.

I think puting the beta in should be fine, just watch the initial reactions. But they will hopefully get along famously after that. I plan on putting a male beta in with my platys once my ten gal has cycled. Good luck : )

Back
Top Bottom