Stocking questions for my 36gallon tank!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Petrovius

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all just wanted some advice if any one has the time. I have a 36 gallon bowfront tank. My current stock is as follows:

5-zebra danios
5-serpae tetras
4-lamp eye tetras
1-sun wag platy
Just added 1-dwarf gourami August 14th 2011

Wanted to add another dwarf gourami if possible without overstocking.
Any thoughts?
Also does anyone know what the dwarf gourami temperaments are when you have more than one in the tank because I have heard that the can get pretty territorial . Thanks for any info.

I have the one in my avatar picture. He is a male dwarf gourami. Wanted to add a female gourami if possible but would not be opposed to another male. Just dont want to end up with any aggression issues. My serpaes were a bit nippy his first day in the tank but now everyone is getting along. Don't want to upset the karma in the tank but I would love to add another dwarf gourami like I said.

They are, but they arent. I have them with a dg.there was 2 and they nipped the crap out of him and eachother. I bought 6 more of them, and it flipped a switch. They afe now by far the best behaved in my tank. If they still show aggression in the next couple weeks, that would be the best advice I can give. Also, be very careful if u add another dg.

Back
Top Bottom