Tank upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JacobThomson

Aquarium Advice Freak
I really want a bigger tank, I saw this on Gumtree (UK equivalent to Craig's list) and the current owner doesn't know the capacity of it, does anyone have any idea?:/ sorry I know it's probably hard to tell. Comes with Pump, Heater, filter and lots of accessories. In the description it says it's a very big tank and a lot of money has been spent on it but it's too big and he wants to downsize. The fish come with the tank and honestly I wouldn't want to keep these fish:/ what would I do with them? Any help grateful thanks!

Fish in the tank-
Large silver shark, kissing gourami, silver fish with bright red eyes(forgot species), small pleco and large catfish.

Attachments

• image-597723333.jpg
    image-597723333.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 56
it looks like a 65gal based on the picture since i have a 65 at home. i could be wrong since part of the tank is cut out. as for the fish, i would sell them to a lfs and exchange them for merchandise/fish/plant/or anything you need to redo your new tank. check the store policies as they vary from store to store

it looks like a 65gal based on the picture since i have a 65 at home. i could be wrong since part of the tank is cut out. as for the fish, i would sell them to a lfs and exchange them for merchandise/fish/plant/or anything you need to redo your new tank. check the store policies as they vary from store to store

Great thanks!

Agreed, looks like a 65 gallon.

Back
Top Bottom