Tankmates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have two Bamboo with TB's and an RTS and they don't even bother the shrimp. Bamboo Shrimp get large enough that'll be left alone .. just get one around 1-2 inches.

I have two Bamboo with TB's and an RTS and they don't even bother the shrimp. Bamboo Shrimp get large enough that'll be left alone .. just get one around 1-2 inches.

Okay he is about 2 inches do you have plants in your tank and do they tend to jump out

Yep I'm fairly heavily planted and they would probably try to crawl out like other shrimp, so keep a lid / hood on. My Bamboo never tried to hide in the DW or plants ... from day one they moved about oblivious to the fish. I guess their size affords them some security. The main thing about them is when they find that ideal spot where the filter flow allows them to catch food, they never move.

It makes them a bit dull after a while ... It gets to te pont your shocked if te actually move about. My bigger of the two started swimming in the water column... Passing TB's left and right.

Back
Top Bottom