Tanks R Mean

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blue_neon

Aquarium Advice Regular
ok so today i was bringing in my ten gal tank to use as a breeding tank for my bettas and i wrap my arms around it and slice my thumb open.(nice right) so i yell for my mom to get me a bandaid while i stop the bleeding. when she brings it to me she looks at the blood and say"stop it. go bleed outside.".... im like yeah mom love u too... but ne way this is just my warning to look before u grab i have handled the tank before and never cut myself. but i guess what dont kill ya makes ya stronger(unless u lose a lot of blood)

Wow, I have never heard of that, but I suppose it would always be a good idea to check. I used to be a laborer for my uncle's construction biz. One day I was carrying a minifridge with my dad, and he stepped on the cord, it jerked, and a piece sliced right into my hand. He then proceded to yell at me for bleeding all over the customer's floor.

Sorry to hear that, blue_neon (and RogerMcAllen too!) blue_neon, do you have a tube of silicone to smooth over the sharp edge?

Back
Top Bottom