Tetra Algumin, any reviews?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nomadu571

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Has anyone used said product, tetra algumin? If so what were your experiences with it? Is it a good idea for algae control or not?

It's supposed to be a natural product to take care of algae and natural is a good thing just don't overdose. Depending on wat fish and stuff are in your tank tho I usually just get some snails and that takes care of my algae problem. Even the nuisance snails help a bit if u have a fish or two to help control the population so they don't become an eyesore. but I have no personal exp with the product tho I'm sure u could find reviews online as that's a big name brand.

Thanks guys for replying. I was thinking of using some in my main tank, freshwater planted. I have Nerite snails and Amano shrimp but hair algae is still a huge issue. I have added co2 and am
In the process of sorting out that and dry ferts so I won't be using this unless I can't find a natural equilibrium. I had money to spare at the time so I got a small bottle for the "if all else fails strategy". My sister also brought me a dwarf bristle nose for my birthday, so hopefully all this combined will mean I don't use it, but i was wondering if it was a good product still. There are no reviews online so far. Does anyone know if it's a new product? Just curious is all I am. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom