Uaru not feeling to good...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NYgiantsRP

Aquarium Advice Addict
I attached a 30 second video of my juvinille uaru that I purchased about 3 weeks ago. I had a uaru for over 2 years prior to this new one, so I know there behavior and swimming tendencies pretty well. He/she isn't moving around too much, and not showing much interest in food. The fins are just a tinny bit torn up, but there isn't any rot. It looks like there is dents just behind its eyes, you can see them in the video. There was a uaru at the fish shop in a QT tank that had hole in the head...could they have both had it, maybe before they got to the fish store. He acted normal the first 2 weeks, but for the last few days he has been "tired". Water parameters are good, and none of the other fish bother him. I have a QT tank, but I don't like pulling them out unless I now what's wrong, so I can treat it. Any information on what it might be would be appreciated.

Seems like the video dosent work...at least not on my iPad...I tried to get a good picture.

Back
Top Bottom