way too good to be true.......i'm sad now....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
I had the 55 gallon i got off this lady really cheap, I had it for one day and her husband calls me freakin out about the tank, apperently the reason it was so cheap is becuase there going through a divorce and she was selling everything of his behind his back before he could find out, afgter he knew i still had it and hadn't modified it any, he was real nice about everything, he returned my money out of his pocket and apologized a bunch of times for what happened, I was so sad to see that tank get loaded up and hauled off, but at least i got my money back ya know, oh well justr wanted to share that with ya

That's too bad. He's lucky you were reasonable to deal with. I know people that wouldn't have returned the tank. Well maybe luck will shine on you again.

That stinks! I hope another good deal (this time a 75 gal) comes your way to make up for it.

And the moral of the story: make sure your pre-nup mentions your aquarium setup! :lol: :lol:

thanks guys and gals, yeah i'm hoping i did do the right thing, but on the really bright side, as of today i'm an uncle!!!!! so now i gotta get a really sweet tank for the baby to gaze at lol

poor guy was probably as passionate about his tank and fish as most of the people here. How could you NOT help him out.

i second rubysoho--you have some good karma coming your way! you'll probablly end up with a 75g in some kind of really sweet deal!

Back
Top Bottom