What fish is your favorite in your tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
in my 29 gallon its my neon green glofish and my neon tetras, in my other tank it's my tiger oscar

ALL my fish are my favourites or I wouldn't have purchased them or kept them so long

All my fish I have had over 6 years apart from 2 new male rays

I can't go into a local fish store and buy random fish

For one they would have to be over 15" or my rays will kill them and two I wouldn't want to up set the balance of my tank

I have 13 fish in a 1000 gal tank I know that sounds under stocked but trust me its not

image-143286868.jpg

image-2899671418.jpg

image-3778806045.jpg

image-1282182294.jpg

image-354978508.jpg

I changed my mind, my favorites are; my super cross MAP and red lace snakeskin HD female guppies, just because I can't wait to see their fry grow.

Then my 1/2 blind blue eagle halfmoon Betta, "captain jack", he'a the reason I starte importing them in the first place.

And last are my long finned calico BN's. I have so many varieties, but find the calico's breath taking, and having long finned ones is even better! Lol

View attachment 186442

My two Koi Angels, 'rescued' from a pet store as paper thin dime sized babies. One of the employees told me they were rarely fed.
Also my silly loaches, they love to stack up behind the heater. Currently boiling DW to put there in hopes that they ll hang out on the DW instead.

Lol, Rodeo....those loaches are too cute! What kind are they? I recently got 2 gold zebra loaches, but they are different patterns and colors, and I am pretty sure they are not even the same loach, let alone what I ordered......one looks exactly like the one on the top part of the heater.

Lol, Rodeo....those loaches are too cute! What kind are they? I recently got 2 gold zebra loaches, but they are different patterns and colors, and I am pretty sure they are not even the same loach, let alone what I ordered......one looks exactly like the one on the top part of the heater.

Funny you should say that . I got them at a very good LFS as Golden Zebras. The first 2 I got were def. just that but the second 2 were much rowdier (ask my Cory's, they ll tell ya all about it), they grew much bigger & acted totally different. Took them back & got 4 of what I hope are more like the first 2. The guy at the LFS swore they re the same but I think they had baby Yoyo s in with the Zebra s. Hard to argue with the experts when you re a newbie but pretty sure I m right.

My happy little Julie Corys. I have two pair spawing today. They are a HOOT to watch as they are going bonkers dancing and quivering against each other then racing off to find a place to deposit the egg.
Second would be Pearl Gouramis. There smooth grace and elegant markings are just classy IMO. OS.

Juvenile jack dempsey

image-294274256.jpg

It's a old pic none of those fish in that picture are there anymore and I love my baby convicts!

In my 30g community my favorite are my bolivian rams (my profile picture) and in my 55g cichlid at the moment I would say my kenyi's are my favorite because of their color.

Back
Top Bottom