What is your Dream Tank!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheDude

Aquarium Advice Activist
What is your all time dream tank?

No restrictions to budget or style!

GO!

300G Australian river biotope tank filled with rainbows and a local perch or bass breed. The cut down version is a 120gal rainbow tank but if possible I would try and add a perch of some sort

300g+ full reef tank with boatloads of stony corals and lots of large fish with an achilles tang as the centerpiece

img_3135954_0_c9cce6f557d3a29f29d4421f50e9e183.jpg

300g+ full reef tank with boatloads of stony corals and lots of large fish with an achilles tang as the centerpiece

img_3136005_0_c9cce6f557d3a29f29d4421f50e9e183.jpg

Gonna have to agree with Mebbid on this, thats one of my favorite fish

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'd get at least a 220g and get discus, the most expensive discus I could find. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Big ole sps dominated reef (400+ gallons) with tons of wrasses. Rhomboidal, lineatus, flame, choati, Claire's, melanurus, mystery, etc...
Plus various tangs and other fish. But wrasses are my #1. Here's a super male rhomboidal :) and choati
27eqr0Z.jpg
prNAwXF.jpg

There is no "dream tank" for me, it's more like a building full of tanks

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Right now, I've got a five gallon so my dreams are pretty small! Haha :) I would love to have a 40 gallon tank fully planted with sand and some black skirt tetras, Molly's, so on... My dream fish though would have to be a zebra pleco. They're gorgeous, small(ish) and wayyyy out of my price range.

2500+ gallon planted with various species of spiny eels and knifefish.

There is no "dream tank" for me, it's more like a building full of tanks

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I'm with jim I would much rather have a lot of tanks with a variety than one big one :)

Haha I guess I should have put tank(s). I don't blame you for that, at that point you could breed and sell too and have the best fish store in the land

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm at 4 tanks right now. 2.5, 10, 45, and still stocking my 75.

300g reef predator tank with an eel and some cool tang. And someone to clean it regularly for me :)

Sent from my LGLS990 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421464427.281396.jpg
Thiiiis is my dream tank. Something simple yet unique.
I want to say someone has this >.< not sure.
In love with this type of tank. I want

Back
Top Bottom