What kind of Rainbow am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dark stripes look like banded or Murray's. My Murray's have a bit of a stripe in the right lighting. And I think those other two are turquoise rainbows. Which I think are the same as emerald?

It is super hard to get really good close up pics

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You're right, turquoise is what they are. I had praecox but they didn't make it. I had a serious tank problem after I got these fish and a few pet store ones. Rookie mistake even tho I am not a rookie, I didn't QT because I don't have a QT - there are other fish in it and it is only 10g. and I threw away a whole bunch of annoying duckweed and water lettuce right before I got all these fish. The bn plecos and peacock gudgeons have done fine for a year now and then I add fish and a bunch die. grrrr

Ugh. That stinks. I have a hard time keeping my qt a qt. I am always like ooo extra tank lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I keep finding fish deals of a lifetime on Craigslist. Last deal was 16 scarlet badis for super cheap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I keep finding fish deals of a lifetime on Craigslist. Last deal was 16 scarlet badis for super cheap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I always find great deals but my parents say "we don't have enough room"

Back
Top Bottom