Whats wrong with this?!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what the!?!?!? is there not even any kind of substrate in there?!? and don't get me started on the size of those things in that tiny tank... :( poor babies

What the H. I am really sick of seeing all these people just throw water and a couple fish in a tank and call it good. Would they want to live in a bare room with nothing but them? Especially one they can barely move in. How ignorant. :(

Poor fish, why? I mean you don't even have to know anything about fish keeping to know somethings not right there.

whats wrong with a bare bottom tank?

I see the size, yeah tank is too large but atleast its only 2 monsters instead of 10.

Other then the fish outgrowing their home, what is wrong?

The tank dimensions are for a 45g tall I believe. maybe a 50g.

this is by far more worse IMO
my-fish-300x294.jpg

I always thought fish needed decor and plants for hiding places, so that they felt more secure. That pic is horrible as well devil; definitely not enough room.

I dont think a bare bottom would hurt if you don't keep fish that like to burrow, but no rocks, plants, anything?! that's mean!

maybe they thought if they put that background no one would notice it's empty:p

Thats not mean, ALOT of fish including those two tear up and eat the plants, plastic plants have too much flashing on them thus causing cuts and scrapes.

Rocks would take up too much space and the more rocks the less water that is really in the tank.

Well there are quite a lot of things wrong with people in CA, dont get me started but its wierd ive been seeing some pretty horrible things on there lately!!!

:( Definitely too big for that tank. Poor guy. This is like going to the pound and seeing all the puppies and kitties in cages.

I have a bare bottom tank for my shibunkin - have a tube/pipe ornament in there.
Easy to clean, plenty of places to hide, less chance of ich hiding in the substrate.

Back
Top Bottom