Free: 2 Kinds of Water Sprite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daileene

Planted Tank Addict
I just did PWC to all my tank today and trimmed a lot of water sprite. Please see picture. I probably would send the broad leaf sprite to two person and I'll separate the one in the bucket to maybe three people. Please know that the broad leaf might have salvinia minima in them and there's a lot of duckweed in the bucket. Am giving the plants for free. I just need the shipping fee to be paid if that's ok. Please send payment of $6 to edarrelhuber@gmail.com (PayPal) or if you'll be paying via check, please PM me for address. I'll send the plants via priority mail small box. ;)

Sent from my N800 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1406921673878.jpg
    1406921673878.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 1406921691098.jpg
    1406921691098.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 1406921704804.jpg
    1406921704804.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 121
I am interested in some of your water sprite. (Not the broad leaf, the ones in the bucket.) How much are you selling?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I am interested in some of your water sprite. (Not the broad leaf, the ones in the bucket.) How much are you selling?

Hi. Am giving them for free. Just pay for shipping. :) it's still available.

Alright, the sprite in the bucket are taken. So the ones in the pitcher are the only ones that are left.

Wow that sprite I sent you must have exploded in your tanks lol

Wow that sprite I sent you must have exploded in your tanks lol

Hi. Yes, it did. My tanks live them. They're in my 29g and 2 20g long. They just spread. Lol. But they're beautiful. I love them. :)

Broad leaf sprite still available...

Back
Top Bottom