For Sale: Albino SF Bristlenose Plecos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oohitsae

Aquarium Advice Addict
Have 6 that I need to part with, they are 6 months old and range from 1-1.5"

I am completely unaware of what a good price for them would be. I tend to avoid albino anything as they creep me out, but a friend gave me these a few months ago and they need to go now that they are a good size.

I know I probably won't make a bunch of money on these since they are SF, but I am hoping to donate the proceeds from these guys to my best friends family. Her father passed away a couple of weeks ago and since he was the main source of income for the family they are having a ton of trouble paying bills. This is the only way I'm able to help them since I'm currently unemployed and can hardly pay my own bills.

Shipping is available, $13.00 for up to 4 fish, $15.00 for 5+.
Express is $40
Heatpacks are an additional $2.50 if required.

Please let me know if you are interested, and the price you would be interested in paying for a single or all.

I also have 4 peppered cory juvies that I need to part with if anyone is interested. $10 for all 4 plus shipping.

thanks

Shipping is $13 plus $10 for the cories.
Heatpacks are optional but recommended because weather is still a tad iffy in my area and cost $2.50.

Total would come to $23 or $25.50 for all 4 including shipping

SOLD! Please close this thread!

Thank you to everyone who participated. Raised $40 for the family and got some great looking BN's into new homes!

Back
Top Bottom