Clown Knife FREE to a good home...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1tankneverenuff

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone. I am getting rid of my Clown Knife because he/she no longer belongs in the tank I have him/her in. The Clown Knife is very healthy! He/she is about 5"-6" long and has been eating frozen meats as well as live guppies and ghost shrimp. For those who don't know, the Clown Knife is nocturnal and becomes really active at night! So if you have a moon lit tank, you will get to see him/her swim around alot! At his/her size, the Clown Knife needs to be in no less than 55 gallons (until he/she gets larger). It hides during the day, so please have adequate caves or thick plant life for him/her. I will be getting pictures of this fish ASAP so you all can see him/her. Also, I have NO experience in shipping fish and therefore I'd like this to be a PICK-UP only. I would also be willing to meet you somewhere if it's not too far from town. I am located in Jacksonville, FL just south of the Mandarin area. Once again, this fish is FREE as long as I know he is going to a good home. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom