free corals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brian242pa

Aquarium Advice Freak
corals

hey guys i am getting new light and i want to get nicer and different corals, i hav muchrooms 2 dif kinds and something in xenia family forgot what it is, it would be nice if i could get a leather or a toadstool or something but if not posable its fine, yonkers ny ***pickup only***

hey any1 i am going to be getting rid of some corals but really dont want to put to waist i live in yonkers, ny anyone near me (westchesters or something) you can come and i will take out of tank. The corals are PERFECT mushrooms,some kind of think in xenias family and stuff, i want to get leathers and stuff like that but have no room in tank... please anyone need out by sunday because i want to move some rocks around ect..

Moved to the classifieds area. Double post merged together.

Last edited:
I'm about 260 miles west of you right off of I-80...thats a little too far:banghead:
I would like it all though,but noway i'm convincing the wife of a 10 hour round trip drive for it

Hi Im new here and live in the Bronx! I would love to pick up the coral from u, though my aquarium setup is pretty new. The water has been running now for about 3 months, other than that it is empty, fishwise and rockwise. What would I need to get in order to keep them alive? Or can I just go ahead and start with that?

hey guys sorry for taking a while to post back, my corals just need lighting of pc or better, i would like if i could get a frag of a leather or toadstool or something, if you want to see corals i will make a vid tomarrow of em and i will put on utube i will post web page on this

That is very nice but I don't hav enough room for that I don't think becaus I'm going toget like 4 more frags could I giv me a peac of that coral it looks like a torch, correct me if I'm wrong.

U know what that is perfect could u just bring it in a little thing of tabbawhere sorry if I spelt wrong, and 1ce i get coral I will put the coral I hav in the think of tubawhere

its all over tank its a bit hard to, also my tank is at fathers house and im at my mothers, i will be there wensday, i will take them then,

I,m the new guy just join today and I would love the Coral I,m in Newark but I,ll drive to out there I,m George

Back
Top Bottom