Fresh water shrimps for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hamamatsu1999

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Dear All,

I am from Singapore and we have many types of fresh water shrimps here, namely: cherry red shrimp, tiger shrimp, bee shrimp, malayan shrimp, red nose shrimp,yamato shrimp. They are all algae eater and will also help to clear excess fish food, so as to clean up the tank. They are more suitable for planted tanks where they can find places to hide and eat microorganism on the plants. They will not damage to plants, or any harm to the fishes. I have managed to breed some of them. If anyone is interested I am willing to send to you residence by speedpost will take one to 2 days.
Please view the picture through this link http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/sg/auction/89818588?aucview=0x30

or email me at hamamatsu1999@hotmail.com for details.

Tong[/img]

how much is 1000000.00 SGD in american money? and how much will we be getting?

Dear All,

The auction page is just for picture display purpose only, so the price stated there does not serve its function. Shrimps are relatively cheap, the main cost will be the shipment. Please send me your order: types and quantity of shrimps and your location to my email, hamamatsu1999@hotmail.com, so that I will be able to calculate and quote you the price including shipment altogether. A larger quantity of shrimps will definitely be a wiser choice as the shipment cost will remain the same. Feel free to send me a mail for quotation, no obligation for sure.

tong

Rudy, Didnt know you were from Okla.
Shipping is not cheap and even if he was GIVING you a few it would still not be worth just buying from the USA somwehere or even from your LFS

Like one of those "Your long lost cousin's cousin's sister's father's step son has died in Africa, please send $100000 so I can give you back $10000000."

Back
Top Bottom