Lights , digital spg and more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sadielynn

Aquarium Advice Addict
Due to declining health and mounting medical bills I have several things that I am selling . I have to get rid of this stuff ASAP
I would like to sell this as a bundle but will break up for quicker sale .
This is a full set including all of the following:

One Current USA full lighting system. 2x40 watt bulbs plus 1 lunar led light.
Includes 7 brand new bulbs for this light (3 ,50/50 and 3 actinic) and 1 10000k white.
This light has less than 4 months burn time on it (used bulbs will not be included since they need replaced anyways) it was on a 10 gallon reef tank
that I did not have time for due to health .... it is clean, in excellent condition,
and comes with an extra splash guard as well.
$100 keep in mind it comes with 7 light bulbs (more than 20 bucks each)

One Dual Satellite Light Fixture 65W Lunar Light 24 in. No bulbs for this unit . Clean and in
very good condition with some signs of wear. No bulbs at all
$50
One Odyssea 12 inch 18 watt pc light with bulb. Clean and in excellent condition tho the bulb should be replaced soon.
Used for about 4 months . This unit is VERY hard to come by.And will fit a 2.5 AGA tank
$35

One TDS digital specific gravity and salinity test meter. comes with 3 extra sets of batteries
and 1 bottle of calibration fluid (more if I can find them they are unopened unused) . Unit used 6 times. Clean and in excellent condition.
$45
Prices do NOT include shipping

3 bags of 5 gallon oceanic salt mix $5 each
or buy it all for $ 200 bucks and sell off what you dont need or want

I'll take the TDS digital specific gravity and salinity test meter and the 3 bags of 5 gallon oceanic salt mix $5 each.

Send me a PM.

I miss-typed the current light it is 2 x 40 watt bulbs
the 7 bulbs for this light are also 40 watts each

The 12 inch is still avail . I am asking 35 plus 10 shipping for priorty ship

Back
Top Bottom