Looking for some RCS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ill have some in a few weeks if you want to wait i have 2 females prego now...

In about 3-4 weeks i'll have plenty of yellow shrimp if you want some of those, I have about 7-8 berried shrimp, some eggs have already hatched.

If you still want to stick with rcs though, I don't think i'll have those for awhile since they have been giving me problems.

Ben, where did you get yours from? I think I asked this before, but i cant rememeber. I just got a new brood if you want to do a swap some of mine for some of yours to bring in some new DNA let me know. May help get you some babies.

Ben got his from me. New DNA isn't really needed in that bloodline since I got mine from several sources and I had lots of smaller ones when I sent him those so he has a good mix I'm sure. The red on mine are hard to beat but I have seen some with near full coverage. Mine are right up there with the top quality ones though.

Right now I have RCS, yellow shrimp, and snowball shrimp available for sale. Ben has had good luck with my yellows reporting that just about every one of the female is berried with eggs after having them for 4-5 weeks maybe(?).

I have seen your RCS and yes they are fantastic looking. Prolly water quality issues then.

*thread hijack im sorry*

PS could i buy some of your RCS?

I should have some I could send out Monday but I have quite a few orders so as long as you aren't looking for 100 of them I should be able to sell you some lol. PM me for details.

Back
Top Bottom