Lud Rep, HC, HM, Crypts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish_4_all

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok, first the plants for trade:
Large patch of HC (4x4 at leats and very thick), grown Semi emersed/Submerged (partially floating)
A fair amount of HM, pearlweed
Ludwigia Repens, Primrose will have many stems to ship by Monday (8-25 depending on growth, have 8 floating now)
The crypts, there are two options, starts from both Red Wendtii and Becketti or Mother plant of either or both.
Possibly some Aromatica Green if it grows to the top by Monday.

Now for the trade. Anything but the mother crypt plants goes for either trade or shipping. Trade is Anything small and compact that will grow under medium light. Bacopa Australis, Micranthemum Umbrisum, Fissidens Fontanus and/or Hygrophila Corymbosa Compact. I am not looking for a lot of plants, just enough to fill in the area where the crypts will come out of their 10 gallon tanks. Will also trade for any size specimens of Anubias Barteri Nana "Narrow Leaf" and Anubias Pygmy.

As for the mother crypts, they are either for sale for $10 each or $17.50 for both and are also up for trade for a good sized version of either the Narrow Leaf Nana or the Pygmy Anubias, 1:1. By good sizes I mean at least 7 leaves and a rhizome that is at least 2.5, preferably 4 inches long. Pictures of the anubias may be needed for the trade as once the crypts come out they must ship immediately to give them the best chance to acclimate with minimul crypt rot. I use root tabs on the crypts so they should respond to them nicely in a new tank.

Shipping will be Monday the 29th or they go to the LFS for trade.

Will work out pyament details on an individual bases but shipping will not exceed $8.10 Priority.

Hurry because the crypts need to come out and I have a very limited selection from my LFS and will never find any of the species I have requested for trade at my LFS.

im an idiot, I just re-read your post. ill take the HC and would cover shipping and a few bucks for your time......

HC, large crypts and Aromatica green are taken

Still have some possible small crypt runners and Ludwigia repens and Primrose (hemianthus micranthemoides)

Back
Top Bottom