For Sale or trade: Ludwigia Cuba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puckhog429

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have around 10 6 inch stems of ludwigia cuba for sale. Im asking $5.50 for all of it shipped. I also have some other plants that can be added as add on items if you would like. Pics will go up tommorow when my lights turn on.
Thanks for looking
Puck

I have around 10 6 inch stems of ludwigia cuba for sale. Im asking $5.50 for all of it shipped. I also have some other plants that can be added as add on items if you would like. Pics will go up tommorow when my lights turn on.

Thanks for looking

Puck

I am interested. Are the l. Cuba still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407982107.738590.jpg
Heres a pic. They are only being grown with excel and ferts atm so not much red color to them. They are growing pretty fast though.

I did a bit more research on shipping plants. I think it would be best to use priority mail. Before i was just going to use first class. If you would want less cost then go first class. Plants might come a bit healthier if shipped priority mail. Also would you want some other plants to add on. I have narrow leaf chain sword, lots of crypts, baby tears not dwarf, ludwigia repens, and jungle val

Baby tears not dwarf and the L. Cuba.

Just let me know how much for a nice bunch with the shipping included.

Thank you.

Ok i can give you all the cuba and a pretty good size clump of baby tears. Lets say 8 bucks with first class shipping, 12 bucks with priority 1-3 day.

Paypal email address and we are all set. Be nice with the amount of plants! Lol.

Yes i will. I can throw in some extras for free if you want. Are these plants going into the office tank?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it is for the office. The baby tears will be the loaf on the back, ludwigias and rotalas will be mid background.

Nah, i have those at home. I need tiny leafy ones.

If the arrival date is Saturday, please don't ship 'til monday.

Back
Top Bottom