Wanted: Needs a fresh water fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crewless

Aquarium Advice Activist
Will pay up to 10$ shipping and i live in ny state zip 13308 and i would like a nice fish or shirmp or anything thats really cool to watch enclosed is a picture of the tank and btw the shipping is all i can afford :(

Attachments

• image-4012329372.jpg
    image-4012329372.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 117
If you want, I can ship you a few FW fish...........but Im in CA..........and with $10 priority mail, it will take 4-5 days for arrival and its cold............and they wouldn't make it......i do express starting at $25 with DOA guarantee but thats too much for you. LMK. I have shrimps too..........those usually make it.........I can ship those with 1/2 DOA.......meaning if I send you 10........I will guarantee that at least 5 will make it........

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read the classifieds rules guys.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f25/please-read-before-posting-in-classifieds-162727.html

-DO NOT post comments, suggestions, criticism, etc. If you have a question about the specific item for sale/trade, you are welcome to ask questions, but please do so only if you are interested in buying or trading.

-DO NOT post links to other websites in response to wanted threads. If somebody posts a wanted thread, they're asking our members for the item, not for a link to a website with something. You can certainly PM them and suggest things, but please do not do so on the thread.

Back
Top Bottom