Plant Combo For Sale...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vinnymac

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have to trim my tank every 7-10 days and I usually end up throwing out most of the trimmings even though they would make great starter portions for people setting up planted tanks.

I would like to offer all of my weekly/bi-weekly clippings to anyone that is interested for a very modest price to cover the handling, packing, and shipping.

I typically have the following plants available each trimming:

Bacopa
Ludwiga Repens
Rotala Indica
Java moss
Najas
Riccia

This next trimming should include portions of all of the above listed plants. I will ship them to the first person to contact me and paypal $20.00USD, which includes shipping. I will ship to any domestic address via USPS Priority Mail.

My email: vko@lotn.org

You can view pics of my tank in this thread:
http://www.plantgeek.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4209

The only that has changed is I ended up removing all of the hygro in the left corner because it was growing too fast and crowding all of my other plants.

Last week's trimmings ended up yeilding some very nice portions for two buyers. Please email me if you are interested in the next round of plants. Thanks!

Here's a picture of the last combo I mailed out after trimming:
I also included rotala indica but didn't get a picture.

trimmings.JPG

I got trimmings from vinnymac and they came really quick and it was a nice selection of plants. Thanks.

Tony Starks said:
I got trimmings from vinnymac and they came really quick and it was a nice selection of plants. Thanks.

Tony - thanks for the post. I am happy you are pleased with the plants. Let me know if you need any more.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom