who wants some plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr funktastic

Aquarium Advice Addict
i have abunch of plants i am trimming out. will be full plants and trimmings. the plants that are up for grabs are:
bacopa(rooted stems)
red foxtail(rooted stems and trimmings)
hygro rosenervig(sunset)(rooted stems)
hygro polysperma(rooted stems)
cabomba(rooted stems and trimmings)
Hygrophila corymbosa(a few fullsized rooted stams and trimming)
javamoss(a good size chunk)
anacharis(a few rooted stems)
an amazon sword(about 8" with like 7-10 leaves)
and hygro difformis(rooted bunch)

i think that is all i have. i would like to trade for plants that i dont have. nicer reds or anything good really. maybe a ground cover. i would love to try glosso or riccia. or i would simply be willing to ship for the cost. i live in canada so shipping wont be that cheap to the states. i shippied all the way to texas using 4 day and it cost 23 dollars. now that pretty far so i am sure closerplaces will be around half that. u are getting alot though so keep that in mind. people who want to trade get first dibs. i am willing to seperate though. either pm me or respond here. i want to tear my tank appart so the sooner the response the better. i have alot of trimming to do.
this is what i am dealing with right now lol.
img_652154_0_b4309b8634987cbf601da93ee9b62f6a.jpg

lol i dont understand why nobody wants them. i mean u might be looking at max 15 dollars shipping but i will be emptying out half my tank. u will be getting 25+ stems of plants but more than likely u will get more. i can get u a shipping quote if u ask and give me your info. i want to tear down the tank but i really dont want to throw all these plants out.

Hehe, I was going to leave a message because I could use some more plants.. but it was the "4 day to Texas" thing that made me cringe =o)

lol ya unfortunatly it is fairly expensive. i wouldnt want to do anything less than 4 day incase they take to long and dont make it. if someone lives closer than texas than it wont be all that expensive. the plants i shipped took 8 days to get to the person!!!!(got stcuk over the weekend for some reason even though i shipped on monday!!) but arrived perfectly healthy and in perfect condition.

Back
Top Bottom