For Sale or trade: Yellow Lab Fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigbanker

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey y'all! I'm going to be a fish granny again!

Another one of my yellow labs is holding! Daddy is a looker for sure.

Anywho, I won't be able to keep the fry. If you're interested in any once I've stripped her, please let me know. Once the fry are decent size all you will need to do is let me know: Tank size/Inhabitants and then pay shipping.

Let me see if I can/find an awesome picker of him. He is one of my favs in the tank! His black strips are nice and bold. :)

And no they are fresh water...

Dad and Momma.

;) Dad doesn't look his best in this pic, but he is impossible to get a picture of!

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 134
let me know when available. i have a 29g mbuna growout tank with a bunch of 1-2" cyno. afra white top and lab. hongi SRT fry in it now. my main mbuna tank is 92g

Awesome guys! Thanks for your stats! I will let everyone know when they are ready! Provided Dorothy has enough fry I will be sending multiple in each bag.

She is looking great though. I'll ship them when they are roughly 1/2". My yellow lab fry from last month have been growing great and already have their color and strips. :) So I might also be sending some older fry along too! :)

bigbanker said:
Awesome guys! Thanks for your stats! I will let everyone know when they are ready! Provided Dorothy has enough fry I will be sending multiple in each bag.

She is looking great though. I'll ship them when they are roughly 1/2". My yellow lab fry from last month have been growing great and already have their color and strips. :) So I might also be sending some older fry along too! :)

U gonna pm the people u r gonna sell them too??? Wat r u asking for a price on them again?

Yes. I will be PMing people. I'm only asking that you cover shipping and provide them with a great home.

So when I open these guys up are they going to be saying " there's no place like home???" RME lol

Back
Top Bottom