Feeding Red Cherry Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cherokeeluvr

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've got a decent colony of rcs going in a 10 gallon. I'd like to get some food/accessories for them, just not quite sure what to get. I've seen several different opinions, and I'd love to hear some more. I currently feed them fluval shrimp food a couple times a week, and blanched zucchini about every other week. Wether it's buying a food or some type of natural material, I'd be interested. Also, if you know of anywhere to get your recommendations, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

^ And indian almond leaf. Mine eat the leaves I put in to lace. I mix it up with the calcium fortified sticks from S&C, ebi squares, Han baby food (I rub a pinch of this between my fingers just under the water so it lands all over the cholla area once a week) and once every couple of weeks a slice of blanched zucchini.

Mister feeds his S&C algae tablets (mine ignore them), zucchini, and Fluval Shrimp food like you do. He only has moss and a single piece of cholla for shrimp considerations, but he does have a thriving stem of water sprite and a couple of decorations the shrimp seem to like cleaning.

Thanks guys. I'll have to go find some stuff. I have a super super dense jungle tank already, and they love that

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

All my shrimp tanks have cholla, alder cones, cuttlebone, mineral balls, and Indian almond leaves. I get most of my shrimp supplies-including food-from Han Aquatics.

I use dried oak leaves and they eat them as well

Back
Top Bottom