Recommended shrimp food!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmonday

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello,

Just figured I'd get some more experienced shrimp keepers' advice on what are some good food options for shrimp. I have a few amano shrimp, and I'm wondering what the best kind of food(s) to feed them would be :)

Currently in my tank, I've been feeding Omega One veggie micro pellets. At least I hope the little shrimpies get to them! I haven't personally seen them eat the pellets, but my little amanos can hide pretty well sometimes, and as someone who works a part time job and is a full time student, I can't always observe what goes on in my tank.

Thanks!

I feed NLS shrimp food to my shrimp only tank. Han Aquatics has a wide range of different shrimp foods and supplies so you might want to check the site out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I feed my shrimp every other day and alternate between HAN Special Blend and HAN Fruit Mix. Was really happy with color I was getting from MK Breed Cheese burger but it's rather expensive.

I've fed a combination of things to my RCS. Repashi shrimp souffle, algae wafers, and blanched zucchini. Every other day works here too.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom