24g nano cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

hi i am new to this sit and i have a few question about these nano cubes?
i am not new to the hobby. i have been in it for about 4 years. but i have my experience in large tanks all i have ever had was a 125g. i just moved and had to get rid of all my fish stuff. i found good home for all my fish. (thank god). but there's 1 that i just cant part with. he is a small niger triger. hes about 3 inchs long. i need to know what should i do for him i know he is not going to live well in his new home but i got no choice. my friends dont want him cause he is not a nice guy. thats why i like him. so my question is how or what shold i do?
along with any info or exp. with these 24g nano cubes.
thanks so much
burlinn

Sounds like you already know that is too much fish for that tank. What do you want us to tell you? Only thing I know to say is try to find it a home or get a bigger tank.

i know i need to i just dont got a home for him! does any one know about the 24 gallon nano cubes?

what do you want to know about them? I know they are an all in one "Contained" tank. The older models had some cracking issues, but I've heard JBJ made some corrections on the 2006 models. I know they are a great tank if your looking for something streamlined and "visually" pleasing ( I have the 12gal). BUT it would not be a suitable home for a 3" Niger Trigger

You seem to be close to this fish which is fine but you put him in that small of a tank and he will stress him to poor health. I do know that much about the nano cube. What else is there to know !!

thanks guys and girls i just bought my nano and i hope it dont crack man that would be a mess. i think i found him a home. i hope!!
thanks so much burlinn

Back
Top Bottom