Christmas comes early for me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JeridJohnson

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well, I have been really wanting to get a salt tank gonig for a while now.. I had a 20gal FO a few years ago but had to dismantle.. Well for the last couple of weeks I have been researching getting a larger tank started.. I'm looking in the 50-60 or so range.. I have been pricing out the parts and basically figured it would run about $1000 or so to get going...

Well, today I called by buddy who had a tank to see what type of filtration and stuff he was running... He asked why and I stated that I wanted to get a tank going... he said... "Why dont you just buy mine?"... I hesitated a bit because I didnt want to spend a bunch of money on used stuff.. But after talking with him about it a bit it got better and better...

UniQuarium with the built in wet/dry approx 55gal Need to measure it.
Fluval canister
heater
powerheads
black laquer stand and canopy with lighting..
live rock
live sand
fish

For a grand total price of $250!!!!!!!!!... I am so stoked...

I found out today that there is currently a shrimp in the tank so I belive it rules out the medication concern.. There is also a panther grouper and a damsel.

The tank is actually a SeaClear 50 gal System II. Doing some research it seems this tank is small for the panther grouper.. I will be moving it on Friday..

Back
Top Bottom