Dear Dr. Dia Phan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdaniel2882

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I hope this does not get me booted (like your post should have).

What you have failed to realize is that most of us are in this hobby because the wild life is amazing and it actually hurts a little when we hear of a tank crash or a sick fish. It is not funny when someone reports that their entire tank has crashed. The feeling of pride in knowing that you have provided a home for a creature that they love and thrive in is the most important thing in the hobby. You have asked many good questions in the past and have been a good contributor to the site. If you have been booted I personally vote that you be allowed back on so you can realize how STUPID you post was and apoligize to everyone. You atleast owe the people that have made the effort to give you good advice that.

I hope that you will learn from your mistakes and once again contribute to the site.

What you have failed to realize is that most of us are in this hobby because the wild life is amazing and it actually hurts a little when we hear of a tank crash or a sick fish. It is not funny when someone reports that their entire tank has crashed. The feeling of pride in knowing that you have provided a home for a creature that they love and thrive in is the most important thing in the hobby. You have asked many good questions in the past and have been a good contributor to the site. If you have been booted I personally vote that you be allowed back on so you can realize how STUPID you post was and apoligize to everyone. You atleast owe the people that have made the effort to give you good advice that.

I hope that you will learn from your mistakes and once again contribute to the site.

I have learned not to make jokes especially when animal lives are affected. I sincerely did not think anyone would believe in the crash especially when I made it too extreme to be true. But what a shock to me when I recieved some slaps on the wrists this morning! Again, my humble apologies to everyone. I hope to update you all on the slime situation soon. DP

Ditto :bad-words:

OK, I`m going to lock this thread because Dr. Dia Phan has apologized for what happen. The staff has taken appropriate action and we need to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom