Gobies and Clownfish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Arget

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'll be setting up a 32g biocube sometime next summer. It'll have a pair of True Percula, and hopefully by fall it'll be a Nano Reef. Would a Yellow Watchman Goby be okay in that setup? The Clownfish will be an unsexed pair of juveniles. Or would another Goby be a better choice? If I do get a Goby, they'd have to be one that is captive bred.

6218-albums6155-picture30831.jpg

Pink spotted goby would be a good choice

Those look pretty. I'll have to ask my LFS if they can get them the next time I'm there.

You can order Ora fish and corals through liveaquaria as well straight from their Orlando farm

You can order Ora fish and corals through liveaquaria as well straight from their Orlando farm

I won't be getting any fish until summer at the earliest. I've got to get the tank setup first. I don't like shipping live fish. At all. I'd much rather go to my LFS and get them from there.

If you have a good Lfs yeah I’d definitely buy from them but a lot of people do not like me. So I have to order everything online and I’ve ordered from a bunch of sources and I’d say 95% of the time the corals or fish are fine and healthy!

If you have a good Lfs yeah I’d definitely buy from them but a lot of people do not like me. So I have to order everything online and I’ve ordered from a bunch of sources and I’d say 95% of the time the corals or fish are fine and healthy!

I do have a very good LFS, and I prefer to support it over big chain stores.

Back
Top Bottom