how much should a 46 gallon bowfront cost???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

noobtank

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i went to a petland today and the 36 gallon bowfront and a 46 gallon bowfront were the same price. they are 129.99. im gonna pick it up later on today. i was just wondering how much money i was saving by getting the 46 gallon. i guess it was a typo but the man there said it wasn't and he wasn't sure why it was that price either.

its funny how some stores price things. one by me has a 100 gal priced more than a 150. i didnt ask why but thought it was very strange.

duaumun said:
Um... if you make it saltwater it will be about 1500 dollars. With live rock/ corals, it might run to 2K

Yup, I'm running at about $1000 now, and no fish yet.

46gal tank and stand= $400
AquaC remora skimmer=$160
PC lights= $180
60lbs live rock $230
60lbs live sand $60
Clean-up crew $90
Powerheads, sand, salt mix, heater, test kits, etc.

Thank god for the tax refund.

well my 46 gal bow was $250 for the tank stand glass top and NO light. wet/dry was $300 with out return pump. and once i have my 2nd live rock shipment i will had about 30 lbs and that would have been about $300 with shipping clean up crew was $106 with shipping.

Mine was 188. came with glass top metal welded stand 36" light. Wal mart still has them, I guess they are going to carry them from now on. :roll: I was hoping it was a Christmas item so they would clearance it out :twisted: :twisted:

oddly enough I was looking at some 120's tonight and the 120 was like $40 more than the 125.It probablly has to do with the shape of the glass like how many they can cut from a sheet or what have you

Back
Top Bottom