I need a sump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can go to petco when they have the $1 per gallon sale. get a decent 20 gallon aquarium and build your own sump (I think they sell 10, 20, 30, and 45 gallon aquariums you can use as a sump). Saves you money in the long run... Baffles aren't to hard to make if your a DIY type of person.

If you don't want to go that route then always check Craigslist for sumps or tanks with sumps that people are willing to part with. Sometimes you can find a hidden gem on there just have to look everyday.

You can go to petco when they have the $1 per gallon sale. get a decent 20 gallon aquarium and build your own sump (I think they sell 10, 20, 30, and 45 gallon aquariums you can use as a sump). Saves you money in the long run... Baffles aren't to hard to make if your a DIY type of person.

If you don't want to go that route then always check Craigslist for sumps or tanks with sumps that people are willing to part with. Sometimes you can find a hidden gem on there just have to look everyday.

Ok thanks for the info I will try the Petco route. How will I get baffles? Time to check on YouTube lol

Easy to make!!! YouTube is a great resource to have... Check your local hardware store for glass or acrylic sheets. I've seen them in different sizes.

Back
Top Bottom