Is this a good price for a Biocube?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chirp

Aquarium Advice Activist
Went to Petco to get some brine shrimp and they had a clearance on Biocube 14gallons for $120. Is this a good price for one? I bought one just because I thought it was really cheap, but now Im wondering if it's a waste of money and return it?

51TAv.jpg

i would have bought it for that price in a heartbeat. :-D

I'm actually looking for a smaller cube now on craigslist and thats my budget, about $100 bucks or so. You got a new one for the same price which is awesome. :)

i would have bought it for that price in a heartbeat. :-D

I'm actually looking for a smaller cube now on craigslist and thats my budget, about $100 bucks or so. You got a new one for the same price which is awesome. :)

Thanks Carey. Are these reliable? Im seeing mixed reviews for these. And what's the difference between these and the JBJs and the other brands?

I've had mine for a year and have not had any issues with it at all. :) I really like it alot. I think the differences are just in design pretty much, they all have the same idea going. Built in filtration, small footprint, lids and different lighting options.

Back
Top Bottom